mardi 19 août 2008

One week to find a budget..

As you may have heard me mention.. the idea has sprung like a new day out of the middle of nowhere (morning is always a surprise) to make a music video to a song i have written, 'I wish I was a man'. All the organisation for this has to be done this week, as next week we will be filming THE FILM, all elements involved will cost between 500 and 1000 euros, which is a lot of money to find in a wee week... but, you can bet your bottom dollar (or a shoe) that I'm going to try, oh yes. SO, if you have anything to donate please click on the paypal 'donate' button at the bottom of this post, it is secure and you don't have to have an account, every little or large or medium sized bit will help and I will explain the whole idea and keep you updated on the process... also, everyone who donates will have their name in the credits...

Thank you really very muchly and Goodnight.














Aucun commentaire: